Acupuncture Points for Low Back Pain - IJOOU Smart Moxibustion Therapy
Back pain is a very common problem and will affect many of us at some point during our lives. Moxibustion can effectively relieve back pain caused by the following conditions:
- Poor posture
- Lack of exercise resulting in stiffening of the spine and weak muscles
- Muscle strains or sprains
- Overworked or overloaded
Here is how to relieve low back pain with IJOOU moxibustion device.
Simply place the Ijoou head on following acupuncture points.
1. Shen Shu acupoint: The Shen Shu point is in the waist, the back of the navel，under the spine of the second lumbar vertebrae, 1.5 inches apart
2. Yao Yang Guan acupoint: The Yao Yang Guan point is in the waist. On the midline, below the spinous process of the 4th lumbar vertebra (L4).
3. Wei Zhong acupoint: The Weizhong Point is located in the middle of the biceps tendon and the semitendinosus tendon.
Moxibustion once a day, about 15-20 minutes each time. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
iJoou - Smart Moxibustion Thermotheraphy Device
Herbal remedy for natural pain relief. Hands-Free, Portable and Easy-to-use.