Heat Therapy - Benefits of Thermotherapy
Heat therapy is also termed as thermotherapy. This therapy makes use of heat for relief of pain and for well-being of human body. There are various methods of using this therapy and it may involve using hot water cloth, heating pad, heating hydro-collator packs, heat therapy cordless wraps, ultrasound, thermotherapy gear and many other options.
How Heat Therapy Works?
Applying heat to an area increases the blood flow, bringing along proteins and oxygen. The overall benefits of heat therapy are very prevalent. Warm heat improves motion and increases flexibility of your muscles, ligaments and tendons.
This therapy method is great to decrease joint stiffness, reduce pain and inflammation, and relieve muscle spasms. Some physicians have recommended it to their patients suffering from injury, chronic pain, rheumatism, or arthritis.
Advantages of Heat Therapy
For the body：
- Promotes improved physical health
- Encourages better sleep
- Stimulates the immune system
- Deeply cleanses the body by eliminating toxins
- Cleans, tones, and tightens the skin and gives it elasticity and firmness
- Improves blood circulation
- Encourages improved nutrient absorption and digestion
- Slows body ageing
For psychological and emotional health
- Promotes improved mental health
- Encourages relaxation and eliminates fatigue
- Reduces accumulated stress and tension
- Improves memory and mental alertness
- Creates peace of mind
- Improves athletic performance
- Soothes muscle aches and pains
- Improves breathing (slower and deeper)
- Aids body remineralization
Caution and Warning of Heat Therapy
There are certain health conditions and problems where heat therapy must not be used as it could only worsen your situation rather than aid in healing. You will feel no better with heat therapy if you have:
- Swollen or bruised lower back
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Acute cognitive impairment
- Acute injury or open wound
- Bleeding disorders
- Peripheral Vascular disease
If you have hypertension or cardiac issues, you must consult your doctor before applying any kind of heat therapy.
Recommend: IJOOU Smart Moxibustion Thermotheraphy Device
iJoou is the world's first smart gear and app that brings the ancient healing power of Moxibustion to the modern world. Many sports stars and celebrities utilize Moxibustion to heal and return to the prime state. iJoou improves the flow of Qi, the energy in the body, by the heating moxa powder. Just place the heating head on your body to:
-Relieve pain instantly
-Accelerate your recovery
-Relax your body and mind
-Improve the Immune System